@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Monday, July 14, 2008


Hello Myvan! This is my 1st post and what I wanna say is that I am very proud of myself because I went for choir just now! Wow, what an accomplishment. LOL! :D

I hope that you'll like this blog, though it is worth $0, it's still the thought that counts. :D Zzz, I'm sneezing non-stop now, bet you are missing me. Hahhs! (:

Darling, can you STOP being so nonsensical?! Must behave like me whaaat~ I can give you FREE tuition on how to be non-nonsensical. Since it is free, I guess it will appeal to LINH as well. So both of you can attend my tuition together.

We just had a "quarrel" the past few days. But you know that we're all concerned about you, that's why we initiated the conference call. If you think we didn't care for you, better slap yourself okaaay! Hahhs, just kidding. (: Hmm, whatever it is, I hope that everything is solved and I really do not wish to see things of such to happen again. It'll sour our friendship and I don't want..

Okay, I need to go. Don't miss me too much worzxsz!

SHILEE ♥
5:44 PM