@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Sunday, August 31, 2008


ZHENG MEI VENG ♥

Wonder if you are back in Singapore already or not. Bet you missed me much on Saturday when you were in Malaysia. Don't deny. :D

You can't see me for many days but cheer up alright. Stop being emo just because you can't see my face. I can always MMS you my picture if you want. (: If not, go to my blog. I've liven up my blog by uploading many pictures. :D

Heh heh heh, I miss laughing to you manzz. I know you miss my lovely laughter too. Don't worry, I'll laugh to you when school reopens. :D Woots, can't wait manzz.

I want to learn Vietnamese. Teach me again alright. Teach me how to say - MY L1R4 IMPROVED BY 1 MARK! Haha.

Cindy and Ying improved by 2 marks but they didn't even say anything. Me? Improved by only 1 mark yet I said so much nonsense. Haha. Whatever okay. :P

Okay, I have to go. Bye!

SHILEE ♥
3:43 PM