@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Friday, September 5, 2008


Myvan, Ying was just giving excuses. Scold her when you read this post okay! Haha. :D

And Ying, my L1R5 did not improve. It was my L1R4 which I IMPROVED BY 1 MARK! Haha. Oh, thanks for translating for me yeah? It's kinda hard to pronounce so teach me when school reopens. (: I wanna bug all of you again. Lol.

I think my Cantonese is very good. Timothy said I sounded like an authentic Cantonese manzz. Yay! Lol. (: And please luh, Tran Thu Dinh, you were the one who taught me how to swear in Cantonese can. Don't push the blame to me leh. Haha.

Yes yes, Myvan, I agree that you've become less emo these days. It's really a good thing! :D

Love you!

SHILEE ♥
6:11 PM