@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Saturday, September 20, 2008


YOUR CUTEST FRIEND IS HERE TO UPDATE THIS BLOG WHICH IS GOING TO ROT TO DEATH! :D

We had a fun time celebrating Linh's birthday yesterday yeah? Although it wasn't really a special celebration, it was still fun. Especially when I we left you to walk on your own. HAHA!

Also, Linh, Yvonne and you were totally horrible! I randomly told you to raise your hand and nod your head (facing the cars!) while crossing the road and you really did! Not only did you do that funny action, you pulled Vonn and Linh to join you. Haha. But I must admit it was really funny. :D

I know EOYS are approaching so no one is updating this blog. It is alright though. The Pure Sciences end their exams on 9th Oct while the Combined Sciences end on 10th Oct. If we blog after the exams, we still have a week or so to fill up this blog with as many posts as possible. Let's work hard together manzz! :D

Myvan Myvan~ Haha. By the time you read this post, will you still remember what we used to do these few days? We did the "Judy action" thinggy! Haha. If you really can't recall, it is the one whereby you place and wriggle your fingers on your cheeks and stick out your tongue. Lol! (:

Okay okay, I have to stop here. I'll update again soon. :D Love you!

SHILEE ♥
8:58 PM