Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D
Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!
Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥
Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3
Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:
Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:
Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !
Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.
Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.
Erm.. whatsuup!! lol:D i am bored:/okay.. Mum and Dad nagged at me for wanting to be a superstar in the future. They said superstars wont last long. and they told me to take up business course in poly... But i HATE doing business!!! I told them but they argued back and said the generations nowadays are challenging, unlike the past. I cant choose a career that i like! I am forced to choose something that i hate and challenge myself with the big world out there. haizz.. whatever! cast it aside first. I still have many other things to worry about.Anyway, watch a show on MTV just now. Its about life of this group of ordinary people. They have to be seperated after graduating their high school. While watching i was thinking of all of you. I miss you guys really so much, and i couldnt bare to leave you all this time next year. I cried while flashbacks started. All the memories we had, the fun and laughters and all the conflicts that we had pulled through, i wont forget(: I really treasure you guys so much!DeeDeeTiong SexyBacks Rocks !i am really sick and tired. I wanna forget everything about you but i couldnt! What should i do now?? you are always the one that appear on my mind before i sleep and also the first to appear on my mind when i just wake up. I dreamed about you again. When i woke up i even asked myself why do i keep on thinking and dreaming about you?? why cant i just forget about you? I dont even know!!! I kept on crying a lot but its pointless! No help! I dont even know what youre thinking now. What are your feelings towards me?? All the question marks are just floating and revolving around in the stupid head! I felt stupid to continue liking you this way but i dont know what to do next!! Whenever i am alone, i would tend to think of you so i always wanna get myself occupied because i've always told myself possibilities would never exist this time. I really want to get over this real soon. I dont wanna drag this any longer. I hope everything wouuld go my way please please please...Ilikeyou<3I ♥ D D T :D
3:50 PM
|