@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Tuesday, October 21, 2008









Hey lovely!<3
Sure!. We'll use this to communicate(:
Anyway, sorry if these few days i am kinda emo. I know i am being selfish for treating all you this way but i don't know why. I just feel like listening to music and not talking too much. It's like i am lost into my own world that none of you is there with me. I am just feeling this way. I keep on telling myself i should change back to the original me but i couldn't. I don't wanna hurt all of you and keep things from all of you. I think it takes some time for me to be back to who i am. I need to resettle myself and solve everything that trouble me. I promise the old me will be back soon. I wanna be happy and hang out with you guys more often.
I LOVE the DEE DEE TIONG!<3
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS:`Shilee, i had a nightmare just now. I dreamed of ghost. I'll tell you tomorrow(:

6:29 PM