@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Thursday, October 16, 2008


Miss Trinh, you'd better be very touched alright. You know why? BECAUSE QUITE A FEW OF US STAYED UNTIL 11+ TO DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR PRESENT!

We were afraid that the poster might not be surprising or significant enough, so we cracked our brains, hopefully to squeeze some ideas out but to no avail. We just couldn't think of anything else.

However, we thought of wrapping the poster to make it more exciting for you, and also add a bouquet of roses. Yeah, since it's your birthday celebration, we shall let you feel like a superstar for once. Lol.

Myvan, if you think that the poster isn't sincere enough, slap yourself now! Because that is the end product of many discussions, meet-ups, stay up till wee hours to complete it, and most importantly, our sweat and blood are inside! Linh and I got bitten by mosquitoes yesterday alright! As for sweat, I don't think there is.. Haha.

Well, I really hope that you'll like it alright. If you don't (which I presume you won't), then I don't friend you anymore. SCARED RIGHT?! Haha. I pray hard that the weather tomorrow is good. And hopefully, everything will go smoothly. (:

Happy birthday in advance, darling. We all love you. ♥

SHILEE ♥
11:58 PM