@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Monday, November 3, 2008


:D:D:D:D:D:D
HOLLA!
Today is Monday!!:D
-.-Okay, nothing to be happy about just feel like saying(:
:( SAD thing is SHILEE left us for HK this morning:(
I didnt even get a chance to say good bye.. and 3 days le we never talk:( and now another 1 more week:'( I am missing you like crazy right now:(
and YVONNE and SIYING, where are you guys?
went for cheena trip le huh? LOL:D
I M I S S Y O U A L L ! ! ! !
erm.. i'll blog about ying's celebration yesterday may be tomorrow when i get the pictures uploaded first(:

I've been thinking a lot lately, about you and everything. I've decided not to disturb you anymore. That's why i didnt msg you and talk to you when youre online. Because i wouldnt want you to find me irritating. So may be i will just watch you from far. But i'll always be there for you whenere you need me. I'll support everything you do. Even in helping you with another girl. Although i would be really really hurt but if youre happy i'll be happy too(; Because i believe if youre really mine, you'll be, and you will come to me. May be its just the matter of time. So i shall just wait(: But even if i do really fail, i will just quietly walk away. I dont wanna make you feel guilty or what, just dont bother about me alright. i'll be just fine(: that's all i wanna say and iloveyou<3

I D D T :D
8:19 PM