MONDAY!:Dokay, not happy at all:(Although, DDT is now gone, everyone is feeling happy, but i don't.
Everyone's way of thinking is different i know.
May be majority was right to disband because there are more unhappiness than happiness. But why cant all of you do your part and change. Speak up and bond with the clique. Everyone just gave dont-care attitude. Definitely nothing good and happiness will turn out!
But do you remember the memories we had, even the bad ones? So much memories.
I recalled i was only really really happy when DDT was formed. Was i so happy before? I doubt so.
Remember all the outings? Celebrating Ying's and Clement's birthday? Many of us. Before going home we even took photo, posting the guy and girl style of fighting in front of the crowd. So happy.
The Star Competition thing, we had the shirt and fan club and everything. That moment, i felt we are really special and outstanding. I think the outsiders would envy us. We were so united and creative.
I thought of DDT alot last night. I really really object to disband. We had so much memories, and i will really miss DDT alot. Now, we are no longer indifferent. No more laoda, his wife and his subordinates. But too late for everything. Now its officially over.
I just couldnt understand why i felt this way. I am so disappointed because of this disbanding thing. May be some of you just think DDT is just a what so ever thing that isint important. But DDT meant really a lot to me. I got to hang out with all of you and try to understand all of you well. and i felt the importance being in the clique.
That's why i love 3e2. We really wanna bond with one another well even we are not close at all. Although i just know them this year, but its like i've known them for quite long. We really try our best to have lots of fun and laughters in class. Like the day we did the car wash, most of us were willing to stay bback and helped out. And we did it well and good. And most of all, we had alot of Fun!
I really feel like part of my life is missing. May be i really treasure DDT alot. But now too late for anything. DDT is
GONE! No more 22 of us. But i would really hope that i'll be happier without DDT. But all of us are still friends afterall(: Thanks for all the great times(: I hope all of you will change and be a better person and will be happier after this.(:
I LOVE DDT !!!!!!!!!!imissyou & iloveyou so much<3
8:43 PM