Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D
Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!
Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥
Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3
Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:
Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:
Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !
Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.
Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.
MONDAY!:D Pimples week:///// I'll be going for dance class later on. because i doubt its raining today, as its sunny now(: Sunday! Went Grandma's house(: Eat and eat and eat:p Aunt cooked all delicious food:D Then went home about 6 plus. because sis had math tuition:/ Rain rain and rain! So we had to wait very long for a cab! and also due to raining i couldnt go dinner with Ying and the rest:/ Sorry guys:( Then reached home, bathed, watched tv and zzzzz! I'll upload more photos soon(:
tmv♥ bclf I am trying really hard to forget you. But i think i am not doing the right choice. Eventhough, i tried my very best not to think of you, but you'll appear in my dream all the time! I dont know how to get you out of my mind. Do you know what did i dream of last night? I dreamed of you liking me, but you just didnt tell me because someone likes me too and you always watch me only from far. You followed me home to ensure that i am safe. Look, i am always dreaming of the impossibilities! I know, but i couldnt help it because they are my dreams and i doubt dreams will come true. But all these always tell me that i'll have a chance and i shouldnt give up. The things that i want dont come to me naturally, I must strive hard to get them. That's why i am confused, i dont know what i should even do for everything to be right!:'(
5:24 PM
|