@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Monday, November 10, 2008


MYVAN ♥

Of course I remember all those happy memories. But it doesn't mean that after DDT has been disbanded, we can't be friends again. We can still be, but no longer a clique. And I bet many will agree with me that DDT has always been a self-proclaimed clique. Do all of us know each other inside out?

Well, maybe you do, but certainly not the majority of us. I've always thought DDT as a big clique made up of smaller groups. It's very obvious that everytime we went out together, we would like separate into our own small groups. Don't you guys think so? To me, it really isn't bad to disband.

I know I said that it will only bring more unhappiness than happiness. But have you ever thought that in the long run, this will be good? This is seriously getting us to nowhere. We might as well end it now and for all, right? Because if we didn't end it yesterday, I'm pretty confident that conflicts would arise very soon. Like in the chalet or something.

Frankly speaking, I am NOT happy. I am NOT sad either. I am feeling something weird. I don't know how to describe. I didn't wanna disband too, but after weighing the pros and cons, the pros proved that I should agree to disband. And I swear, I was feeling a li'l like you at first. I thought that if everyone was able to give and take, things would be fine.

But no, not everyone will be willing to do so. And not everyone will approve of such a solution. Some MIGHT think that they aren't required to give because they want things to go their way, while some MIGHT think the other way.

I know not all of us are willing to disband. But think, when have the 22 of us really gone out together? We were always missing of at least 2-3 people, weren't we? It was always so difficult to get everybody together. Even a picture together wasn't snapped, what's more an outing?

Myvan, you need time to adapt. This isn't the end of the world. It's just a big part of you telling you that you should be sad. But I can tell you, things will remain the same, just that less conflicts will arise from next year onwards. Isn't that way much better?

Disappointments time after time have really set me thinking. I thought a clique should know each other well? But sadly, it doesn't apply to us, yeah? You may think otherwise, but definitely not me. I admit, I don't know everyone well. And for goodness sake, I didn't even have all of your MSN addresses until I asked around recently when I realized that. See? That proved it all.

I know it's selfish of most of us to have disbanded the clique without the approval of everyone. I apologize for the selfishness shown. But I think most of us think that it's the best solution. Even outsiders could tell that our clique wasn't really a clique in the first place. It all started with the STAR Competition thing. I know it was a memorable experience for all of us.

Time is all people who disagreed to disband need. I think by school reopens, everything will be fine. We'll still be the normal friends we used to be.

Nevertheless, I'll love the 21 of you as much as I used to in the past when we were still in DDT SEXYBACKS♥.

SHILEE ♥
11:13 PM