@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Thursday, November 20, 2008


THURSDAY:D

HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO:D

Yesterday, i almost got an accident.lol.
the opponent and i almost collide into each other.
because i didnt give way, and he didnt give way too.
BUT luckily, with my fast reaction, i moved the handle(:
So Aten, Ying's sis whom i rode, and i were SAFE! :D
Went for dance class(:
and dance dance dance..
break dancing was really difficult!:/
hip hop is much easier but still, not very easy:/
and i tend to forget the steps easily. HEHEHE:D
i know i am old :X

Today, as usual, sleep eat watch tv use comp and practice dancing:/
BORING:////
Actually, wanted to do homeworks, but LAZY(: LOL:D
see them some other days la.
I am now in holiday mood so dont want to refresh my brain with studies:D

Priya's leaving for australia tomorrow for a month plus i think:'(
I am missing you right now darling:(
Remember to take care of yourself alright(:
Must enjoy your holiday:D
and if you can, COME ONLINE OFTEN:D
LOVEYA

I AM MISSING THOSE WHO LEFT FOR CHINA TOO:(
COME BACK SOON!:D
i am waiting(: impatiently:/

~ ♥ ~
Thank you for everything, all the memories we had. I'll never forget those wonderful moments (: I am now trying to forget you. Eventhough i still keep on thinking of you but i'll always get myself occupied so that there wouldnt be time for you. I am now trying to erase your name and face in my mind because i dont want agony to linger on in me. I want them to disappear and be back to the who i am in the past, the happy days. Try your best to get the girl you love and not be a failure like me alright(: And may be this will be the last time that i will say
'Romeo, I Love You'.
Bye~
Thank You(:

I DIDNT WANT IT TO END THIS WAY, BUT ITS TOO PAINFUL! AND I DONT WANNA GIVE UP ACTUALLY, BUT YOU MADE ME DID SO! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO! I JUST KNOW HOW TO CRY! BUT THAT'S NOT A SOLUTION! SO, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT WOULD BE BEST FOR BOTH YOU AND ME:'( SO EVERYTHING ENDED HERE:'( I TRULY LOVE YOU:'(
8:57 PM