@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Tuesday, November 11, 2008


TUESDAY!:D
I thought a lot about everything.
I think i am just over-reacting.
And i think Keola, Shilee, Galvin and Priya were right.
Even now that we aren't a clique anymore but we're still good friends(:
I felt somehow better after much thinking and advices.
Thanks guys:D
but i'll miss DDT very much(:

Ying said we can create a new clique called 'MEINVs' and she begged me to be DAJIE! LOL:D
Right Ying??? HAHAHA:D

Today is an boring day://

Okay, Ying is no longer learning break dancing.
She'll be learning hip hop/whatever that is i dont know with Ling, MyXuan, Tam and the cute me:D
Actually, i am not interested in dancing but i wanna kill time.
Life is so boring okay!! So from tomorrow onwards, every week(mon,wed and fri, from 7.30-9) i'll be occupied! YAY!!!!!:D HEHEHEH:D
Actually, i wanna learn volleyball But too far away from my house and transportation isin't convenient:(
Learning the hip hop thing, transportation is inconvenient too:(
BUT luckily its near, i can ride my electric bike. BUT I AM SCARED!
I'LL BE RIDING HOME ALONE AND ITS AT NIGHT!!!
What if i get kidnapped?-.- okay.. I am big so they'll be scared of me-.-
more logical is WHAT IF I GET AN ACCIDENT??? AAAHHHHHHH! NO!!!!
*touchwood*
i dont wanna die early:( I still love my life and myself!!!(:
We are going to register tomorrow and then we will be having our lesson started straight(:
A lil' excited for the classes but also very worried about my rides:(
People, pray for me okay. If not all of you can no longer see me :'(
Shilee, Yvonne and Siying, I know three of you are dying to see me so pray hard!!
and Priya darling, you better pray hard for me too if you dont wanna sit beside my spirit and not the cute me next year!!!
okay, EVERYONE! if all of you dont wanna see my spirit lingering around and haunt all of you, then BETTER PRAY FOR ME!!!!:D LOL!

okay.. i am tired of typing. I think its long enough. hahaha:D BYE~

I M I S S D D T & E V E R Y O N E !



I am always thinking of you no matter what. Your name and handsome face keep on appearing on my mind. I miss you so much. Hehehe(: I know you'll not be reading all these posts but i really wanna say all these out, but i dont know how, so i can just express all my feelings here(: I dont wanna tell my bestfs even though i know they will always lend me a listening ear but they have got too much things to worry about too and all these are nonsense. I am very very happy whenever you reply my messages, i know its just msges so i wont think much like you have feelings for me or whatever, i know youre just trying to cheer me up. But thank you, i am still very happy indeed:D Everytime i am always dreaming that you will like me but i know in reality its IMPOSSIBLE! but those dreams would make me really happy. i'll grin ear to ear like an idiot but i dont care. At least they can make me happy:D
i truly miss you so much(: and i love you too, more than you've ever known:D♥
5:29 PM