@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Monday, December 22, 2008


MONDAY!:D
HEELLLLLOOOOOO(:
Its been quite awhile since i last blogged(:
I miss talking to everybody!(:
Anyway, Ling, FYI, my house karaoke is fixed:D
So you can come over to sing if you want(:

Saturday!
Hair cut:(
Had my hair cut that night:(
I went with my last sis, Ying, Ling, Aten and their mom.
I dont like the result of my hair cut!
Eventhough, it looks not bad but i dont look girly anymore!:'(
I look like a rocker now!
My hair could even stand!
I HATE IT!!!!
Went home, mom scolded me for cutting this hair:(
I didnt want to cut this stupid style too!
The hairdresser described the style like it is really nice,
but the result was horrible!

Sunday!:D
Outing day!(:
Went out with Ying, Ling, Aten, Myxuan and Thong.
Met at the mall, then headed to the arcade(:
Finished playing, went karaoke(:
Sang like crazy. We tried to sing like rockers! HAHAHA:D
Oh yes! Thong paid for everything! LOL:D
Keep it up the good work M.Thong. HAHA:D
We enjoyed ourselves:D
Then Myxuan and Thong went home,
the rest went KFC for dinner(:
Then all went home:D
At night, i watched soccer again(:
Watched the live match of Liverpool Vs Arsenal,1-1
and Newcastle Vs Tottenham,2-1 :D
I thought Liverpool would win as their attacks were better than Arsenal
but in the end, they draw.
Because Arsenal's goal keeper played really great!
Now i am waiting to watch the match between ManU and Inter Milan:D
I hope ManU will win:D
I'll cheer for Manchester United all the way(:
ManU GO GO GO!!!!!!

Okay, thats all for today(:

Toodoos~

♥
♪ Wrong number-TVXQ♪
9:07 PM