Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D
Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!
Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥
Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3
Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:
Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:
Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !
Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.
Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.
THURSDAY!:D I just suddenly miss you so much:( Woke up at 4 plus this morning(: Surprise right??? because a house across was set on fire. So neighbours in every single house nearby woke up and got ready to run.LOL:D and fortunately, only the van of goods in that house was set on fire and they managed to extinguished the fire on time before the van exploded(: My family members all woke up and we stood at the balcony and watched.LOL:D Many of them ran out of their houses. The men helped to put off the fire(: and the kpo women helped to be the spectators(including me:/) after a few minutes, everything was back to normal(: and i went back to my magical dream land:D When i opened my eyes and look at the real world it was already 1.22pm.LOL:D Then my day goes on as usual:/ B O R I N G :/ I am going shopping this sunday:D Excited:D I shall buy beautiful dresses:D Okay, thats all for now.
Toodoos~
♥ ♪ 带我走♪ I dont know if i had chosen the wrong path, but i just coudnt get you out of my mind. I also dont know if i am forgetting about you. All i know is i kept on thinking of you, i know i shoudnt but you just appear in my mind. I dont know what should i do now:( My tears kept on rushing out every night when ii think of you eventhough i dont feel like crying. Why?? I dont know:'( Does liking you affect my life so much?
9:16 PM
|