Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D
Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!
Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥
Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3
Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:
Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:
Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !
Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.
Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.
THURSDAY! I just can't help it that i still have feelings for you! I don't even know what i should do next! I wanna know your true feelings! I can't let it go immediately! It's just the matter of time..and i do still have faith in having you..I just hope that i would not be hurt again and again.
To my beloved Vicki Lim Shu Wei and Cai HuiLing(: THANK YOU REALLY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! Vicki, i am really impressed when you could tell how i felt! and really, thank you for sharing with me your secrets and for cheering me up(: Huiling, thank you for being there for me when i need someone(: You won't fail to give me advices. I hope to get over it real soon(:
and to Wong Siying and Yap Shilee(: THANKS BOTH OF YOU TOO!:D Thanks for concerning and caring about me(: Thanks for all the advices i received(: But i just need some time to really think through and decide. Remember, i want you guys to treat me the same as before, which also means you'll talk to the cheerful same old me and not asking me the things that i am troubled with. UNDERSTAND BABES!? And i am perfectly fine(: Don't worry alright:D
I LOVE ALL OF YOU! ♥
and Miss Tham text me saying that im ADORABLE and LOVABLE! hah!
11:59 PM
|