@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Saturday, May 16, 2009


This is Merl, she thought her pic is very emo. Which is more emo? Mine or Hers?

SATURDAY!:D
Hellos, hi, hey! :D
MYE is over!:D
but im pretty sure my results are atrocious. :(
I screwed up the whole chemistry paper! Urggghhh!
I am not going out today.
Actually planned to go arcade at first
but i remembered today is the 1st episode of 'Boys Over Flowers', so im staying at home to watch!:D
Y.A.Y! :D

Went out yesterday, straight after my papers, with MyXuan :D
Went shopping! :D
Spent about 100bucks! :( left with nothing now:(
My old bag spoilt, its damn lousy!
I bought it only at the beginning of the year and it is spoilt now!
Last year i bought the white bag about the same price, at the same place and i could use it for one whole year and never spoil!
What is this!
Cheat my money!
Therefore, I've bought a new bag :D
Its $42+, pink in colour :D
I doubt the colour suit me, but Myxuan and the seller insisted that i look nice with it.
So, i bought it! :D
Then went on to buy a new watch! :D
Its $26+, white and pink in colour!
On tues, i'll wear the bag, the watch, new pink socks, pink rubber band, pink phone stripe and pink pencil box:D
WEEEEE:D SOOO PINKISH!
I L O V E I T ! :D

I dont understand you, i really dont! Eventhough we are of the same blood but i dont even know what youre thinking! You have already hurt so many of us and now adding more! Why do you choose to live this way? Why ? Dont we give you all that you want? You spoilt the love between all of us! You make us lose faith in you! and now you make us hate you even more! Eventhough you have given me a lot but not love. The love that i want from you! Do you know money cant buy love??? Why are you doing this? Why? Its been for long that you have called me. Its always i called you because of necessary things that i wanna ask you. I dont hear from you these few weeks at all. You dont even ask me how is my examination. May be youre out there somewhere enjoying yourself thats why youre not thinking of me. I think among all of us i love you the most ! Really a lot ! If there is anything, i would call you 1st before anyone. Do you know that? But after i've heard the news, i've lost faith in you, and everything ! I took you as a model of the men out there but now you've proven me wrong! I have not been really happy deep in my heart ever since that very day, when all conflicts started. I put aside everything, assuming nothing have started but now again you did it! Why? I am very proud to tell my friends how great you treated me but not the real you. I do not dare to reveal them! I am so scared i'll be laughed at. For you, i studied so hard so that you'll be proud of. I do not know what to say anymore. Should i act like i've know nothing in front of you or show you attitudes? I am not sure of my decisions. I am afraid of making the wrong decision. I always make myself happy so that i'll not think of all the unhappiness and things you had messed up! Really, how am i going to face you? How am i going to have trust in you? I dont know! I really envy those who have happy family and hate those who have a proper family but always make much complaints of their parents and how unfair life is to them! I really hate those! Why cant they just treasure what they have before anything worst happen?! and stop complaining! Some would say having a delicious and luxurious meal would be the happiest and best meal, but to me, the best meal is when i was having it with every of my family members- dad, mum and sisters which i no longer have now! i wish i could rewind time so that i could change the past.Why must i lose something in order to get another? :'(

♥
♪Fire-2NE1♪

7:13 PM