@we♥Myvan






How this blog goes..




Merlyn describes Myvan:
Definitely someone I would love having around. Likes to sing and dance! And VERY cute :D


Yvonne describes Myvan:
A pretty bitch who loves to act cute like crazy, and has big gorgeous eyes like me:D heheheh, and true to say, she's lovable!


Shilee describes Myvan:
The enchanting-looking girl who never fails to paint smiles on our faces. You're definitely a part of me, and all of us. ♥


Siying describes Myvan:
The pretty girl who could easily brighten someone's day and everyone would love<3


Celine describes Myvan:
Pretty&Cute, Cares a lot about her friends, Loved by everyone [:


Priya describes Myvan:
The girl who sits next to me and never fails to comfort me when im down . The craziest and cutest girl i have ever seen [:


Cindy describes Myvan:
A perfect friend to be comfortable with , and she sings beautifully !


Ying describes Myvan:
A girl given birth by her mom.


Linh describes Myvan:
A girl who has a sweet smile and she's my lovely cousin.



Chat




Monday, December 7, 2009


Shilee , only do sports ???? Sure ? You dont even do sit-ups well and fail in push-up , and you call yourself a sports girl ? -.-"
I wanna watch AITL too (: Hahahha ! Poor SY :( But i doubt she's interested . Lol .Why dont they produce a cat show like the Chihuahua movie ? We'll push SY in the cinema . Hahhaah ! I have not watch the Christmas show yet :( Nobody accompany me luh . All busy -.-"
So happy for you that you can go HK (: Me too . I am going Singapore in a month time . HAHHAHA ! :D How long will you be in HK ? A week ? I'll be in Singapore for like i dont know , quite long i think . Hahhah !
Its okay even if you hate me in five minutes time because I am still happy that you loved me for that 1 second :D:D and I love you ♥ heheh (:
5:23 PM