Thurday ! :D
Went for work yesterday , it was extremely tiring .. No one coached me to do anything , even though the lady told us someone will coach us for the 1st and 2nd time -.-" I did all those 'sai kang' works like serving tea , clearing the dirty plates , running here and there . Phew .. Carrying the heavy teapot repeatedly causing blue black on my finger and my whole right hand is aching so badly . I tried learning from the rest and doing whatever i can . One of the in-charge Indian man told me to just do whatever i can , then i tried doing the table cloth , which i had got no idea of how to lay it . When he turned and saw me doing it ,
he asked me ," Girl , you know how to do or not ?"
I replied ," I dont know .."
and then he exclaimed " Dont know howto do then dont do ! "
I was like damn frustrated lah ! I was so exhausted , i tried everything i could , he told me to do and in the end not to do . Do also get scolding , dont do also get scolding ..
Was so exhausted so Brighid , Brendon and i planned not to work today even though we had booked today and also that monkey cannot make it due to provation , and the best part was he received a call from one of the lady there and got scolding on behalf of the 2 of us . She said if we dont work in the evening , then we do not need to come tomorrow , which is equal to fired !
That monkey really could not go and Brendon refused to , and i dont want to go alone because i am still new to the place , so eventually , we didnt go . But we did not get fired , we QUIT ! HAhahahh ! Because it's really tiring . I wanna find another job which is more relaxing and my choice of work . Will check out the newspaper later . This time i wanna go work with Ying ! :D
Oh yes , anyway , TRINH MY VAN is posted to REPUBLIC POLY , Hotel and Hospitality Management (R37) under 2010 JAE . They sent me @6.15 can ! Damn early lah ! I got a shock when my phone vibrated , was still wondering who the hell msged me so early in the morning -.-" Heheh (: Posted to the course i wanted ! :D and the best thing is being in the same course and school with YING ! :D Yay ! We stick together like super glue , since primary school . Hah ! Dont know who else would be with us . My older friend said it is gonna be tiring for 1st year in RP :( Oh no ! Nehmindzxz ! I can do it ! :D
And outing with Huiling , Celine and Ying was quite fun . Cel and Huiling , we must buy the coloured spect one day !! Sorry Celine because we didnt go to eat ice .
Okay , i am going to watch Strong Heart now . buhbye~ !
Seeing you made me felt like crying , but i held the tears forcing myself to smile .
7:36 PM